My name is Lucas Shapiro. I am currently the video coordinator for DePaul University’s men’s basketball team. I am going into my 5th season with the program with the 2020-21 year approaching.
For those that do not know me, I graduated from University of Missouri in 2016. At school, I was a student manager for the men’s basketball team for four years. I have a diverse set of skills that have been used in the basketball industry with many different companies. In addition to working with Mizzou Basketball, I have done work with Under Armor Association, ESPN Boston, Complex Magazine, The Hoop Group, Elevate Hoops, MADE Hoops, Dime Magazine, New England Recruiting Report, and Hoop Dirt. You can see examples of my work under the Portfolios tab. I aspire to become a college basketball coach.
Here are a list of some of my skills:
- Video Editing (Final Cut Pro, Synergy Sports, SportsCode, Hoop1 Media, LiveType)
- Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Digital/Social Media Marketing
- Basketball Training/Coaching
- Basketball Scouting
- Recruiting Database Management (JumpForward)
- Basketball Camp, Clinic, and Tournament Operations
- Day-To-Day College Basketball Operations
- Large Group Food Catering Orders
Feel free to reach out to me if I can be of service to you.